Spruce Picks: Six Products to Help you Keep It Together
1. Use the Copper Soft Cover Folio made by Poppin to store your resume, notes, and add some flair to your office style!
2. Organize your thoughts in this Watercolor Be Still Journal. The beautiful cover will no doubt spark some inspiration and creativity!
3. Cord control please! Use these iPhone and iPad Cable Keeps to manage your techno-clutter.
4. Tame your paper flow with the Kate Spade desk tray. Avoid build up by dealing with paper immediately. At the end of each day, your tray should be empty.
5. Contain your photos or miscellaneous papers with these brass clips made by Nate Burkus. Alternatively, you can use them as a bag clip.
6. Earmuffs please! The Get your Sh** Together pouch is a great way to keep loose items from floating around in your purse. Store your pens, lipgloss, and feminine products in the tote and avoid that stressful purse dig.